By accessing the website at https://start.youreview.us, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on YouReview's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on YouReview's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by YouReview at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on YouReview's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. YouReview makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, YouReview does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall YouReview or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on YouReview's website, even if YouReview or a YouReview authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on YouReview's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. YouReview does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. YouReview may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However YouReview does not make any commitment to update the materials.
YouReview has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by YouReview of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
YouReview may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UT and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Refund Policy
Signing up for YouReview places The Client into an Agreement that shall become effective as of the date the clients' first payment is processes, and will continue for twelve (12) months, and shall automatically renew for subsequent twelve (12) month term unless either the Company or the Client notifies the other in writing no less than sixty (60) calendar days prior to the end of the then-current term that it wishes to terminate this Agreement. If/When Client notification to discontinue services prior to the end date of the contract, the Company will acknowledge the receipt of cancellation of services in writing and complete any work which has already been submitted to production for remaining month in which the cancellation of services notification was received. The Client will then be responsible for a cancellation fee equal to two (2) months management fees. The Company will invoice the Client immediately for this cancellation fee and bill the Client via their regular payment method on file assumed to be credit card payment.
10. Cancellation Policy
As a customer, you may cancel at any time and are not bound to using the software. A pro-rated refund will be provided based on our refund policy terms stated above.